Foam Saw Adapter
Sawzall Attachments for Foam Saw
Seamlessly compatible with the Milwaukee Sawzall and other ½-inch blades, this spray foam cutter adapter keeps your blade safely in place. The foam saw blade adapter is made to hold foam-cutting blades properly and keep them snug in place. Whether you’re working on a big project or a small one, having a proper foam saw adapter is essential to safely completing your project. A faulty or worn-out adapter can cause the blade to come loose and potentially harm your project or the user.
Easy to use and durable, this genuine SPF Depot foam saw adapter is engineered to the highest quality to ensure longevity and efficiency. Have additional questions? Feel free to shoot us an email!
5" Nylon Cup Brush
5” Abrasive Nylon Cup Brush
Abrasive nylon is great for deburring, blending and surface finishing after an application to a substrate. This 5” nylon cup brush head is safe, offering an excellent substitute to steel brushes. Comes in a 5” diameter in the color red. Wear eye protection when in use.
Drum Heater Blanket for 55 Gal.
55-Gallon Drum Heater Jacket
Winter is on the way! Drum heater jackets are the best way to avoid spray foam temperature problems while you are on the job. Utilizing a honeycomb heater wire design, this barrel heater blanket ensures that there is even heat distribution throughout the barrel. This smart design also speeds up heating times so you won’t have to wait around. Once the drum heater jacket reaches the desired temperature, it will maintain that temperature so you won’t have to worry about it overheating.
Our NEW Heater Blanket. The honeycomb heater design provides a greater coverage area for faster heating times. Unlike other brands, our honeycomb design heater wires don't break when drums bang against each other.
- Outfitted with a GFCI for extra security for both the product and user
- High Efficiency Carbon Heating Grid evenly distributes heat over the entire blanket area
- Heating element, unlike others, decreases current as temperature increases
- Constructed of Heavy Duty Vinyl that is NFPA Certified Flame Retardant
- Blankets are outfitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release plated buckles
- Vinyl Panel Perimeters are sealed with a fully welded seam
- 122f Set point is standard. Available with 158f setting