PMC AP-3 Air-Purge Gun
PMC, the leading manufacturer in the spray-foam gun industry, offers the AP-3 spray gun model as one of the lightest and smallest US-manufactured air-purge guns on the market. The AP-3 model utilizes a streamlined design with fewer parts and a replaceable cartridge valve that takes away the need for O-rings. Enjoy precise and easy application with the short trigger stroke that makes high-trigger applications easier. Your AP-3 is protected by a separate check valve that keeps the gun's air passage safe and sound. Utilize a variety of spray patterns and mixing combinations so that no matter the job, you can get it done. At SPF Depot, we carry high-quality parts at unbeatable prices so that you can maintain your AP-3 spray gun. Shop our supply today, and we'll be sure to get your parts shipped fast!
Features of the PMC AP-3 Air-Purge Gun
- Lightweight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Use: Non-flammable foam and polyurea
- Easy assembly
- Fewer parts: Traditional spool valve has been replaced with a one-piece replaceable cartridge valve, which means fewer O-rings.
- Short trigger stroke: Easier application, especially on bigger and time-intensive jobs, leading to less user fatigue. Provides precise detail shots competitor models can�t match.
- Check Valves: Used for protecting gun components. One check valve to prevent hose crossover and another to protect air passages.
- Advanced Pattern Development and Mixing: Chamber and PCT design provide a variety of spray patterns and mixing combos.
- Chamber sizes available: All common and half sizes
- PCTs available: Round, flat, blaster and pour
- Optional steel gun block
|Max Working Pressure||3,500 psi (245 Bar)|
|Air Pressure||90-125 psi (6.2-8.6 Bar)|
|Maximum Output (1:1 ratio)||50 lb/min (22.7 L/min)|
|Minimum Output (1:1 ratio)||3.3 lb/min (1.55 L/min)|
|Opening Force @ 110 psi (8 Bar)||200 lb (91 kg)|